The FDU Alumni Association empowers volunteers in communities across the nation and around the world to take charge and make an impact on the lives of FDU students.
Join the Team!
There are countless ways to get involved. Have your own volunteer idea? Let us know!
- Host an alumni meet-up in your community
- Recruit your friends
- Create a new event
- Make phone calls to thank donors
- Join the FDU Parents Council
- Mentor an FDU student and share career advice
- Become a class agent and reach out to your fellow graduates
- Create a new chapter
- Start a blog and spread the word about the many exciting things happening at FDU
- Serve as a University ambassador for the Office of Admissions
- Help out at University events
- Create your own volunteer opportunity
Tell us about yourself and we'll match your interests with the needs of our students and the University.
FDU Volunteer Interest Form