Give to the 2012 Class Gift!
- You will be a part of the legacy of your class, and a University tradition.
- You will join an impressive group of alumni, parents and friends who support the University, and your name will be published in the University's annual Honor Roll of Donors.
- Your participation will strengthen the ranking and reputation of the University, as ranking data often includes the percentage of alumni who contribute to their University.
- You will help students who follow in your footsteps. The percentage of alumni contributions also influences corporations, foundations and others who may contribute to the University for scholarships, advancement of academic programs or other purposes.
- It's great to return to campus with friends and family and point out your legacy, whether a year or many years from your proud graduation day!
For many years the Class Gift has been a treasured FDU traditon. Each year the graduating class selects and raises funds for a gift to be presented to the University as their class legacy. These gifts represent the spirit of each class and provide a lasting reminder of their time at Fairleigh Dickinson. The gift traditionally is dedicated during homecoming weekend.
Class Gift Committee
All SGA class representatives are forming committees now to select and raise funds for the College at Florham and Metropolitan Class Gifts. Join in this growing tradition by contacting Beth Reuse, Director of Constituent Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-692-7002. Share your ideas or make a contribution in any amount and be a part of it!
Click here to see previous class gifts.
Class of 2012 Online Donor Honor Roll
College at Florham